CDG Interactive, an award winning interactive agency in downtown DC, is seeking a Director of Marketing Optimization. This position is responsible for implementing growth strategies and achieving revenue targets for a large portfolio of strategic partners in a major multinational brand.
This position will maximize revenue through a number of strategic digital initiatives, including analysis reporting, online optimization, digital marketing, website and sales analytics and content management.
The ideal candidate is a highly skilled problem solver and expert communicator who can both dive in to data at a granular level and be able to discuss them with clients in a clear and understandable manner.
The Director operates with considerable independence while managing multiple competing priorities and stakeholders.
- Design, deliver and manage the strategy for strategic online customer marketing programs for designated clients and partners, including;
- SEM and other pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Social media
- Content and copywriting for landing pages, campaigns and SEO, including blog posts
- Online advertising
- User experience testing
- Multivariate testing
- Online marketing tactics and programs
- Conduct acquisition and retention analysis to determine tactics that best accomplish business goals;
- Track, analyze and report on campaigns and make recommendations to optimize future digital marketing activity to develop a constantly improved online strategy;
- Prepare and present insights and findings on the progress of conversion optimization to all stakeholders through the delivery of key performance indicator reports and ROI/sales reporting;
- Develop and present business cases and strategic recommendations for making search-related site enhancements to appropriate stakeholders;
- Drive and define A/B and user testing roadmap for revenue and user experience optimization;
- Conduct in-depth analyses on site behaviors, click patterns, user satisfaction, and monetization to inform product roadmaps and marketing plans.
- Conduct market and competitor research;
- Manage and own Google Analytics, including Tag Manager;
- Provide optimization recommendations based on the customer’s campaign objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients across sales, marketing, ecommerce and management teams
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations to improve sales, user experience and brand awareness
- Ability to analyze website traffic and sales data for trends and use patterns to identify and quantify customer habits and behavior and recommend modifications to maximize traffic, customer satisfaction, conversion rate and sales generation;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to instantly connect a cross-section of stakeholders and manage ongoing relationships for positive outcomes.
- Highly organized with the ability to run projects on or under budget and timeline
- Excellent planning, delegation and communication skills.
- Results driven with an ability to negotiate, plan & execute the role to facilitate ongoing positive outcomes
- Able to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting processes.
- A thorough understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing principles, including:
- Online sales principles and conversion tactics
- Google Analytics and online metrics
- Online sales analysis
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- User experience (Usability)
- Website Architecture best practices
- Email Marketing
- Competitive analysis
- Affiliate marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- An intermediate understanding of
- Online technical environment
- Domain name management
- HTML and CSS
- Content management systems
- Intermediate to Advance MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics; Individual Qualification preferred.
- 5-7 years previous experience in a digital environment, preferably an agency.
- 5-7 years previous experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Account Management
- Online Marketing, including SEO, SEM and Social Media
- User Experience
- Web Analytics
- Content Strategy
- Managing technical programs such as; Google Analytics and/or Tableau, Webmaster Tools, Content Management Systems, and Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.